Monday, July 09, 2007

Adding On...


After almost 3 years we are finally ready to make our family of three, four! I am due December 28th and while I am hoping for an end of year delivery, I am equally hoping that it is not another birthday before or on Christmas! We are not sure if Morgan really understands what is going on or not, but she says she wants a baby sister and I am sure she will understand more and more as mommy's belly gets bigger and starts visibly moving. My first instinct was that it will be a girl, however as sick as I was in the first trimester, many experienced moms with different sex children are telling me it will probably be a different sex baby from the first. It will be even more exciting to find out in a few more weeks what we will be having because of all this talk!

I am finally feeling better after that really hard 1st trimester. We are certainly excited especially since this one will be born just as we are starting our 3 months off for the winter and we can enjoy our new baby as well as not miss out on as much sleep. (I need my sleep - I am spoiled, yes!) Morgan will be in preschool this fall/winter. So it will make taking naps during the day possible. Our timing couldn't be more perfect! We are very excited and will let you know details as they come! By the way if you have an ideas for names, please let us know!

5 comments:

Jami said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! SO happy for your family!! Can't wait to hear more! Are you going to find out what you're having??

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kyle and Taylor. Another child will be such a blessing! Morgan will love having a sister/brother. Will be prayerful that everything will go well.

Aunt Marla

kkoois said...

way to go!! congrats! i'm so happy for you guys. hope all goes well with the pregnancy.

Unknown said...

Congrats to you on the new baby! I have another month till my 2nd little girl gets here. I am miserable in the heat, at least it will be cool weather for you! By the way, Morgan is beautiful! I hope we can have our kiddo's meet soon!
Love- Your cousin Donica

megs @ whadusay said...

Congrats again Taylor! I'm glad you are feeling better. We find out tomorrow what we are having! Exciting. I am planning on mailing out your book tomorrow. I don't know for sure if we are going to be around the first weekend in August. If we are and you are around, I'd love to get together, but with Ukraine in between now and then we'll have to play it by ear!