Sunday, February 25, 2007

Girls in Chicago


Shortly after the return from our ski trip, a couple of my girlfriends from the east side of Cleveland, OH came to visit me! Tanya is on the left and Patti is on the right. I was so happy to see them! What a wonderful break from all the craziness of returning home from a trip. It is so nice to be with the girls and go shopping - not necessarily to buy things (although I did), but just to enjoy their fellowship and catching up on what is going on in one another's lives! Since their flight got delayed on Friday - it was to late to go downtown shopping so we grabed some lunch and I showed them around Glenview a bit, the club, and where Morgan's daycare is. Saturday was our big outting on the town, specifically Michigan Ave! We enjoyed searching for the best deals, eating cookies, and taking a carriage ride around downtown. We topped the night off by eating dinner on Rush St at Carmine's. I was sad to see them go, but I look forward to a future summer visit!!!

0 comments: