Friday, April 21, 2006

Big Girl Bed

While bringing out Morgan's summer cloths and putting away the winter ones, yesterday Morgan demonstrated to me how she can climb into her crib and back out. So today, we went to daddy's golf shop to pick up the tools and take the crib rail off. For Morgan this was very exciting, climbing in and out of bed without any problems! I put up a smaller rail so she doesn't flip flop like a fish right onto the floor! She did that at mama Stafford's when she was sleeping with me due to being sick. It should be interesting to see how the night goes!

2 comments:

kkoois said...

What a big girl! And so cute! It's amazing how quick they grow up. Next thing you know, she'll be off to college...

Taylor said...

The first night went really well and the next day's nap too. Last night however, I had to close the door to keep her in her bedroom, which by the way, she knows how to lock now! Time to get out the paper clip! So, when I finally went to bed last night and check on her - I had to use my trusty old paper clip just to get in, but there she was! As sweet as could be, sound asleep!