Friday, March 20, 2009

St. Patrick's Day/Wacky Wednesday

On Tuesday, the kids dressed in green for St. Patrick's Day. We didn't really have anything green to wear, but the t-shirt crazy aunt Leslie had bought for Morgan last year. So we put an assorted outfit together that turned out o.k.

Then on Wednesday the kids celebrated Wacky Wednesday. The kids even did their math work in school by writing in wacky numbers as answers. It was a good laugh for the moms when we opened their homework folders to find all the silly answers too!


3 comments:

Erin VanderKolk said...

Hi Taylor!

These pics are adorable. I wish I could have been there!!

Just wanted to let you know I got my plane ticket for the 8th of June so I'll be home the 9th and I can't wait to see you!!

Give the girls a BIG hug for me. Tell Morgan she was right all along about me coming back, I just didn't know it ;)

Erin VanderKolk said...

oh and I've been missing your raising bran muffins. You'll have to show me how to make them when I get there. You can ask JD, they're legendary here now.

Nancy Nurse said...

Hi Mrs. Bauer,
Thanks for sharing your blog address on your email message this morning. I am the School Nurse - I also do the website and the emails, so I get the questions and feedback. I love to see blogs with good testimonies and will put it in my favorites! Your girls are adorable. I am assured all things work together for good (Rom. 8:28) Nancy Kramer