Thursday, October 16, 2008

God Only Knows....

I needed a good laugh! Okay, so as I was putting Addie to bed I heard Roxie walk down the hall (thanks to hardwood floors, nothing slips by) prancing back and forth. Here I am thinking, Roooxxiieeee, come on, I am trin' to get the kid to bed.... Addie and I walk out of her room and into the hall, where I see Roxie and we proceed to the back door - out ya go. I think to myself, where is the other one....probably under my bed with a pair of my underwear (sadly, I have come to hate these dogs - sad I know). Going back to Addie bedroom, I get her laid down, but I can't find Ellie, but I hear her. I hear her nails on what I assume is the the hardwood floor, which means she is not under my bed - thank God - and she is not in Addie's room b/c we are the only two rooms with carpet. I check Morgan's room, the hall closet, back to Morgan's room to check her closet and she is no where, but I still hear her. I'm thinking, what could the chances be that she is in the bathtub - zero - wrong! There she is in the bathtub, behind the bath curtin! What on earth!?! How did she get in there??? Better question, how long has she been in there??? God only knows!!!

0 comments: