Thursday, January 31, 2008

Some First Smiles

Warming up.....

Getting there.....
There we go!!!


She's so sweet! I just love cuddling with her....running my cheek alongside her hair...especially after a bath, I just can't get enough! It seems like this time around, I have either had more time or really just taken it to enjoy her. I don't remember having as much time with Morgan and it went so much faster than I realized it would, plus I had to go back to work right away, which really stole time from her. I think knowing that this time, I have really focused on enjoying this time when she is so small and still so sweet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is hard to believe how you can love each child so much. They are all SOOOO . . . Special. Grandma and Grandpa agree that she is such a beautiful blessing to our family and we love her so very much!

Jami said...

I'm glad things are going so good! Are you coming to Hearts this year? I hope so!!! :)

Marla said...

Taylor, she is so darling! Glad to hear you are enjoying her so much. Can't wait to see her in real life sometime. Hope she isn't too big by that time!

Anonymous said...

Taylor, This is the most amazing website! My mother, Joy Mayberry, and I are looking for you! Remember me, Cindy (and sister, Susan) and all the fun we had at Grandma Betty and Grandpa Percy's anniversary party in Missouri? We are compiling addresses for the annual Mayberry Family Reunion in southern Illinois and need your address. Sounds like you have an exiciting, busy life, and would love to hear from you! Again, what a wonderful website and what beautiful children! Love to hear from you; my email is cindy@mayberryfarms.com or cjustice@nemr.net. Thanks! Love, Mayberry style, Cindy