Tuesday, July 03, 2007

ENT Visit

I have some great pictures to post of Morgan - hopefully I will do that sooner than later!

Thought that I would let everyone know that we saw the ENT yesterday for the second time. The last time was last summer. We have had ear infection after ear infection, it has been miserable at times since she is constantly in pain. Right now she has so much fluid behind both ears that she is having a hard time hearing and saying "what mommy?" I feel aweful for her, but her hearing will go back to normal once the fluid is gone. So yesterday the Dr, Kyle, and I came to a consensus that it is time to put tubes back in her ears along with having her adnoids removed. We are planning on scheduling that in mid-August. Hopefully it will solve some of the issues we have been having!

0 comments: