Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Small Group Christmas


Saturday the 9th of December our small group met to celebrate Christmas by enjoying a nice lunch, exchanging gifts, and some fellowship time together. Most of the time, during our bible studies, it seems there is so much to get done and discuss that we don't always get to go into really deep conversations about the things going on in our lives. So this time together was all that much more special in sharing the birth of Christ and fellowship. I think we all had an incredibly good time together and I am especially greatful for my fellow "groupers." God has found me a wonderful group of women, whom I have been able to identify with and enjoy their love of Christ with. I love getting together with them and digging into the word. From top to bottom and left to right pic 1: Marla (our leader), Suzanne, Kathy, Bonnie, Olga, Me; pic 2 Marla, Suzanne, Kathy, Char, Olga, Me.

2 comments:

kkoois said...

i'm so happy to hear that you have found a great church and even happier to hear you have found a fantastic small group. taylor, it's so amazing to see how god has answered prayers...

Taylor said...

Isn't it? I am so thankful for all God has provided and he is so faithful, even now he is working new things in our lives that we are so excited about! More to come later!