Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Missing Dogs...

After Morgan finished eating dinner, I went to the kitchen to finish up our dinner. I was getting a lot done and Morgan was being so good! I thought she was over in the dining area just playing nicely with some toys, the dogs, who know what. Pretty soon she starts crying because, what I thought she couldn't get the slider open. I calmed her down then thought to myself, huh, that's not bad...she forgot how to get it open. Before long, I heard these dogs barking outside. It was eriely quite in our house to have dogs barking and ours not putting their two cents in. So, I yelled for Ellie and Roxie, and no answer. Well, I have come to learn that when they are up to no good, I have to knock on something and say "who's here????" No answer....hmmmm. I look outside and there they are barking at a neighbor! She is giving them bread too!!! I appologized quickly and said thank you for being so kind. These people around us are going to be happy when we finally leave!

0 comments: